Your personal information security is very important for us.
We collect your personal information once you have visited our site, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form, we collect the information required to process your orders. Through our customer support is another way of collecting additional information. Visiting our site, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email, billing and mailing address. But if you prefer you may browse on the website anonymously.
Please see below a list about what and why we collect your personal information for:
- Improve our site: Offering your feedback is very important to us to improve our website.
- Getting to your needs: With your information we will respond better to your individual needs, and personalize your experience.
- Customer Services: We do a great customer service and customer support with your help. Thank you.
- Newsletters: We may use the email address to send information, and updates of your orders, you could receive company news, services information, products updates and more.
- Transaction Process: We will not sell, transfer, exchang or give to any company for any reason without your consent. We will only use your information to deliver your purchase, and provide a best service.
We collect your device information as: The IP address, time zone, version of web browser, cookie information, sites or products browsed, and your interaction on the site. All the information collected is used to optimize, and analyze the website performance. When you access our site through cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels this information is collected. For business purposes we share your information with our processor Shopify.
For orders processing we collect information such as: name, billing address, email address, phone number, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers ). We collect all this information with the purpose of fulfilling the orders process, payments, arrange shipment, and share the invoice of the item purchased with the confirmation. For business purposes we share your information with our processor Shopify.
All this information is collected to provide better customer support.
How is my information protected?
Jj Home Services is a secure place to do e-shopping. We use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser. The SSL certification secures online transactions and keeps customer information private and secure.
With your Consent
If you have any questions, do you want to make a complaint or need more information regarding our privacy policies, please send us an email at [email address].
Last update: 4/29/2023